Digital Marketing Director
With two master’s degrees in International Economics and ITEC, it wasn’t surprising that Polly had already developed as a natural search specialist before SEO had even emerged as an industry. Polly is now primarily responsible for customer acquisition through search and social media channels here at Delete.
She is also a thought leader and industry event speaker with an established peer reputation. She aspires to contribute workable initiatives and drive innovation across the ever-evolving digital landscape. Always willing to share knowledge and ideas, she is also a regular content contributor to industry blogs and publications.
She is highly versatile both from a technical and business perspective, she offers every client an opportunity to create value digitally and deliver results and ROI time after time.
Polly is a serial award winner for the agency both in the UK and internationally. Her awards and nominations include The Drum Search Awards, The Drum Search Awards, UK Search Awards, European Search Awards 2017 and the Sitecore Experience Awards to name just a few. More often than not, such accolades are for her unquestionable measured achievements and outstanding commercial results in the work she has delivered to clients. Polly is also a judge for UK Digital Growrh Awards and the US Search Awards.
Past speaking events:
- 10 April 2017 - BrightonSEO, Brighton, United Kindgom
- 12 April 2019 - BrightonSEO, Brighton, United Kindgom
- 25 April 2019 - Leeds Loves Search, Leeds, United Kingdom
- 16 May 2019 - BrightonSEO on Tour, Edinburgh, United Kindgom
- 13-15 June 2019 - Elite Camp 2019, Tallin, Estonia
- 20 June 2019 - SearchLeeds, Leeds, United Kingdom
- 21-22 October 2019 - Hero Conf London, United Kindgom
- 4-7 November 2019 - Sitecore Symposium, Orlando, Florida
- 14 November 2019 - International Search Summit, Barcelona, Spain
- 6 February 2020 - Women in Tech SEO Meet-up, London, United Kindgdom
- 18-19 March 2020 - SMX, Munich, Germany