Application Support Developer
Location: Leeds, Manchester, Cardiff or London
Salary: Based on Experience
Do you enjoy fixing things? Have a passion for developing code and enjoy making clients and the team understand how things work?
At Delete / Kagool, we look at support differently. We don't look for quick fixes or temporary patches. We're proactive, not reactive, which means that our Sitecore support keeps our client solution running as good as new.
We're looking for an Application Support Developer to join our growing support team:
- Working with the support team
- Getting your hands dirty, so you must have a love for developing code and be eager to work on supporting our existing and new clients web applications
- Working closely with the development team on the Sitecore platform
- Willing to take responsibility of ownership of questions raised by clients, troubleshooting issues and identifying problems
- Happy to fix bugs
- Working with our 1st line support team, communicating issues that crop up. And identifying solutions to fix them
- Support web-based solutions as part of the team
- Regularly speaking with clients so your written and verbal communication skills are excellent
We're looking for someone who has previous experience as a developer. Perhaps you're a graduate that's had a gap year out in the industry or you've been working as a developer straight out of university You might even be a developer that wants to help customers, without the pressures of working on a number of projects.
- Experience in developing in C#.Net, working in SQL and some HTML, Java, CSS knowledge too?
- An understanding or experience with development tools include visual studio, TFS
- Familiarity with build servers.
The cherry on the cake is that you will have experience in working with a CMS (Sitecore/Umbraco). But don't worry if you haven't, we'll provide full training. We're interested in speaking to someone who's a sharp coder, with problem solving skills.
We can offer a supportive, fun and creative environment to work in. With opportunities to expose you to the Sitecore platform and our other talented developers. No two days are the same here at Delete / Kagool. Supporting our exciting, diverse customer base you'll definitely learn lots that can help you grow your career.
Currently all working remotely, as a business we operate a balance of working from home and office and your office location could be in one of our UK offices - Cardiff, Leeds, London or Manchester.