Content and Digital PR Consultant
Date Created: October 2021
Location: London, Leeds, Manchester or Cardiff
UNRVLD is seeking a Content and Digital PR Consultant to join our growing Performance Marketing team. Working within the Content and Digital PR team, you will be working on a range of clients helping with the creation of content strategies and crafting copy for use on and offsite for clients.
We are looking for someone who has an eye for detail and experience working alongside an SEO team to create onsite content strategies to improve rankings, traffic and other KPIs, but also has the creativity and understanding of newsworthy content to feed into an offsite/Digital PR strategy.
- Delivering content strategies for both onsite and offsite channels – such as blogs, landing pages, content hubs and outreach content
- Creating content strategies in line with SEO recommendations to achieve objectives & KPIs
- Experience using SEO / Reporting tools - ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- Managing the full content process, including analysis, strategy, roadmaps, content briefings, content creation, proofing and reporting
- Leading strategies for onsite content provided by clients in line with marketing plans and brand guidelines
- Creating and owning content roadmaps for clients, reporting on the intended uplift
- Creating strategy decks, training material and new business proposals to present internally and externally
- Assisting with and inputting into new business opportunities, up-selling opportunities and involvement in client pitching to help grow the content offering
- Carrying out focus analysis and content gap analysis
- Identifying searcher intent vs the content needed whether that’s at an awareness stage or a conversion stage and being proactive
- Optimising content to drive more search/organic traffic and meet additional objectives/KPI’s
- Experience using GA and GSC to benchmark performance and spot content opportunities
- Working with and presenting to clients to provide regular updates on the performance and production of the content strategies
- Showing commercial awareness as well as brand direction helping the team to work more effectively
- Working on a range of clients and projects at once whilst meeting deadlines.
- Supporting internal teams to provide valuable input to client meetings and reports
- Attending and supporting brainstorms across the Content and Digital PR team to create ideas.
- Supporting with data gathering, research, copywriting, outreaching and reporting on Digital PR workstreams
- Good written and spoken English
- Content strategy experience whether that’s in house or agency side
- Experience of writing, proofing and optimising content
- Good knowledge of SEO and experience using SEO tools
- Good knowledge of Digital PR activities and campaign examples/formats
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Computer and IT skills
- Punctual with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A problem solver with a driven and proactive mentality
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and understand clients and their specific industries
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.