Digital Account Manager
Delete/Kagool is seeking a seasoned client services professional, with a strong commercial acumen and a background in web application development and/or enterprise CMS and marketing platform implementations. Experience working in a fast-paced consultancy environment isa must for this role.
Accountable for the growth, retention and strategic direction of a high value client portfolio; the Account Manager (AM) leads and maintains the relationship between their client(s) and Delete/Kagool. As a trusted advisor to their client(s), they are experts in their clients’ brand and business, understanding their business challenges and how they can be overcome through effective engagement with Delete and our expert consultants.
As a coach and leader to Delete/Kagool teams, the AM fosters the optimum conditions where people can thrive and produce the best possible work, delivering value for clients and value for the agency. Working in harmony with teams from different disciplines, the AM ensures clarity on the division of responsibilities. Through a positive, knowledgeable and inspirational attitude, it is the AM's responsibility to set the tone and mood of the team and to manage the structure and day to day running of the account.
Entrepreneurial and commercially minded, they proactively seek and convert short-and long-termopportunities to cross-sell and up-sell Delete/Kagool products and services.Their mindset is to go above and beyond client expectations and consistently lead by example.
- Considerable experience in an accounts-based role for a services based company, not a product sales company
- Supply of web application development services
- Agile delivery methodologies
- Working with a blend of onshore/offshore delivery teams
- Demonstrable sales/accounts figures and a record of overachieving targets
- Senior stakeholder managementCurrently all working remotely, as a business we operate a balance of working from home and office and your office location could be in one of our UK offices, Cardiff, Leeds, London, or Manchester.
- Excellent competitive salary based on your experience
- Up to 25 days leave with the opportunity to buy and sell through our trading scheme
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Online Doctor –appointment system
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Perk box benefits account, including weekly coffee, monthly cinema ticket and birthday box
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu vaccination
- Annual team away days We’rean equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Delete/Kagoolis an award-winning digital agency and top tier, Sitecore Platinum Partner. We are also Kentico andInCrowdDXP specialists. We have offices in London, Leeds, Manchester and Cardiff. We have more than 150 digital specialists in-house, including 30-strong team of Sitecore developers (six of whom are Sitecore MVPs), visual and UX designers, digital marketers, SEO and digital strategists.
We unify the real and digital worlds by creating great experiences that matter to people in their daily lives. We offer a seamless blend of product, technology and performance services. Our specialist teams work in unity with our clients to deliver digitalchange at scale. We are famous for our work with leading brands including The Open, NTT, Royal Canin, Welsh Water and Southampton FC.