Date created: August 2021
Location: Leeds, London, Cardiff, Manchester or Vilnius
We're looking for experience frontend developers who are comfortable leading projects and supporting clients from a technical perspective. Within this role you will work within a project team to translate designs into clean, consistent code in an agile environment. You'll also get the opportunity to work with some of the smartest developers around on a variety of different clients.
Who you are:
- You'll be familiar with working on greenfield as well as existing solutions
- You'll be driven by quality, attention to detail and have a creative flair
- You'll be at the tope of your game and have a real passion for self-development keeping on the front foot when it comes to knowing what's going on in the development world
- You'll be able to quickly assess the technology landscape of a project and support in guiding technical solutions
- You'll enjoy sharing knowledge with other members of the team; through PRs, pair coding or teams channels
What you have experience in:
- Sitecore or similar CMS
- Working in an agency environment
- Build tools such as gulp, grunt or webpack
- Working within Visual Studio/VS Online
- Agile working practices understanding backlogs and user stories, and comfortable with estimating work
- Working closely with .net developers within scrum teams
- Working closely with design team to ensure the vision and designs are understood and delivered
- Providing mentorship to other members of the team
Even if you don't feel you fit all the criteria we would love you to apply. At Delete / Kagool we're looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Currently all working remotely, your eventual office location could be in one of our UK offices, Cardiff, Leeds, London or Manchester or our Lithuanian office, Vilnius. We're offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work - at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with.
How to apply.
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work at Delete / Kagool, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org