Date created: September 2019
Reports to: Head of Accounts / Commercial Director
Accountable for the growth, retention and strategic direction of a high value client portfolio; the Account Director (AD) leads and maintains the relationship between their client(s) and Delete. As a trusted advisor to their client(s), they are experts in their clients’ brand and business, understanding their business challenges and how they can be overcome through effective engagement with Delete and our expert consultants.
As a coach and leader to Delete teams, the AD fosters the optimum conditions where people can thrive and produce the best possible work, delivering value for clients and value for the agency. Working in harmony with teams from different disciplines, the AD ensures clarity on the division of responsibilities. Through a positive, knowledgeable and inspirational attitude, it is the AD’s responsibility to set the tone and mood of the team and to manage the structure and day to day running of the account.
Entrepreneurial and commercially minded, they proactively seek and convert short and long term opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell Delete products and services.
Their mindset is to go above and beyond client expectations and consistently lead by example. Not restricted by the confines of their job description, they contribute to the smooth running of the agency and are committed to playing a key role in building a successful future for our business.
- 6+ years in an accounts based role
- Supply of IT Services/Development Services (ITIL Certification desirable)
- Large-scale implementation of enterprise-grade web applications and platforms
- Operating in a accounts/delivery unit structure
- Working with a blend of onshore/offshore service delivery teams
- Accountability and growth on accounts of value £1m+/annum
- Strategic account planning
- Senior-level relationship management
- Line management of accounts teams
How to apply.
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work at Delete, please apply via our portal here.