IT Project Manager
Date created: January 2020
Reports to: Head of Delivery
Accountable for the delivery of successful projects, on time and on budget, the PM manages cross functional teams of creative and technical professionals, on everything from minor change requests, to multi-year design, development and continuous improvement programmes.
The PM is an evangelist for the agency’s global PMO processes and functions. Furthermore, they seek to maximise project profit by effectively managing risk, controlling scope and introducing economies of repetition in the execution of projects and services.
The PM actively represents the project team. They define, agree and manage the project approach with stakeholders, and subsequently prepare achievable project plans (including quality, risk and communications plans). They diligently track activities against the project plan, managing stakeholder involvement along the way. As the person responsible for team utilisation, they demonstrate a strong commercial awareness at all times and act as a gatekeeper for the resources assigned to the project.
- 6+ years in a project management role
- Significant experience managing to deliver multiple projects, all with different scopes of work, and at different phases of delivery, simultaneously
- Significant experience in the delivery of IT/development services with strong knowledge of SDLC
- Accountability for projects of value £300K+/annum
- Creation of effective, detailed project plans, estimates and project control documentation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or Certified Scrum Master (or similar certification)
- ITIL Certification
- Experience running both public and private sector projects
- Experience operating in an agency accounts-unit/delivery-unit structure
- Working with and managing a blend of onshore and offshore service delivery teams
How to apply.
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work at Delete, please apply via our portal here.
No agencies at this time, thank you