Performance Marketing Account Manager
Date created: February 2021
Location: Leeds or Manchester
We need a solid marketeer with a growth mindset and a broad understanding around the key pillars of performance marketing and trading online.
Accountable for the growth, retention and strategic direction of a high value client portfolio; you’ll help to lead and maintain the relationship between us and our clients. You will be a trusted advisor and an expert in your clients’ brand and business, understanding their challenges and how they can be overcome through effective engagement with Delete / Kagool and our expert teams.
As a coach and leader, you will foster an environment where people can thrive and produce their best possible work, delivering value for clients and value for the agency. Working in harmony with teams from different disciplines, you will ensure clarity on the division of responsibilities and, with a positive, knowledgeable and inspirational attitude, set the tone and mood of the team, managing the structure and day to day running of the account.
Entrepreneurial and commercially minded, you will proactively seek and convert short and long-term opportunities to cross and up-sell Delete / Kagool products and services.
We’re looking for someone who will go above and beyond client expectations and consistently lead by example.
- Considerable experience in an accounts-based role
- Solid understanding of performance marketing and managing integrated campaigns. This role would suit a seasoned practitioner that is looking to transition into a more commercial role - focused on strategy and client growth
- Good understanding across all performance marketing channels
- In-depth knowledge of PPC/paid media specifically
- Highly analytical with a solid understanding around the key dependencies to trading online
- Ability to analyse reports and large data sets highlighting key trends
- Ability to simplify complex information into actionable insights
- Experience working with performance marketing teams and a blend of onshore/offshore delivery teams
- Proven experience managing and growing a P&L
- Proven experience maturing a service offering and identifying new services and partners
- Strategic account planning and strong forecasting capabilities
- New business development and presentations (MBR / QBR)
- Senior-level relationship management
- Line management of accounts teams
How to apply.
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work at Delete, please apply by emailing email@example.com.