Performance Marketing Client Engagement Manager
Date created: August 2020
Reports to: Head of Client Services
Delete is seeking a highly experienced client services leader, with a strong commercial drive and a background in performance marketing. Experience in data driven performance marketing is a must for this role.
We need a solid marketeer with a growth mindset and a broad understanding around the key pillars of performance marketing and trading online.
Accountable for the growth, retention and strategic direction of a high value client portfolio; the Client Engagement Manager (CEM) leads and maintains the relationship between their client(s) and Delete. As a trusted advisor to their client(s), they are experts in their clients’ brand and business, understanding their business challenges and how they can be overcome through effective engagement with Delete and our expert teams.
As a coach and leader to Delete teams, the CEM fosters the optimum conditions where people can thrive and produce the best possible work, delivering value for clients and value for the agency. Working in harmony with teams from different disciplines, the CEM ensures clarity on the division of responsibilities. Through a positive, knowledgeable and inspirational attitude, it is the CEM's responsibility to set the tone and mood of the team and to manage the structure and day to day running of the account.
Entrepreneurial and commercially minded, they proactively seek and convert short and long term opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell Delete products and services.
Their mindset is to go above and beyond client expectations and consistently lead by example.
- 7+ years in an accounts-based role
- Solid understanding of performance marketing and managing integrated campaigns. This role would suit a seasoned practitioner that is looking to transition into a more commercial role - focused on strategy and client growth
- Strong understanding across Paid, Earned and Owned
- Highly analytical with a solid understanding around the key dependencies to trading online
- Ability to analyse reports and large data sets highlighting key trends
- Ability to simplify complex information into actionable insights
- Experience working with performance marketing teams and a blend of onshore/offshore delivery teams
- Proven experience managing and growing a P&L
- Proven experience maturing a service offering and identifying new services and partners
- Strategic account planning and strong forecasting capabilities
- New business development and presentations
- Senior-level relationship management
- Line management of accounts teams
How to apply.
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work at Delete, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter via our portal.