Location: Leeds, Manchester
Reports to: SEO Lead
Salary: Based on Experience
Have you got an interest or experience in SEO, and are looking for a career with a well-established digital agency?
We are looking for an energetic, confident and organised SEO Executive to add value to you Performance Marketing team either in our Leeds or Manchester offices. Our team is currently working remotely at present but you will be required to attend one of the offices when we are able to do so.
The role holder must be able to proactively work on their own initiative, supporting different teams, working alongside colleagues, and delivering SEO retainers and projects to our existing clients.
You will report to the SEO Lead and should have a hunger for everything digital. As part of the constantly expanding team, you will be in a great environment to further your skills and knowledge by working closely with the rest of the SEO team.
You should have a genuine interest in Performance Marketing and SEO with an eagerness to excel in a busy agency environment. Delete / Kagool has a knowledge sharing environment and actively promotes learning within the team between different channels and subjects, making this a great environment for the right person to help build a career in SEO.
- Reviewing clients' current websites and looking for SEO opportunities
- Supporting day to day management of client SEO campaigns
- Support the creation of successful SEO strategies
- Reporting on success and activities to clients
- Carrying out technical SEO reviews of client websites
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
- Planning and implementation of outreach campaigns
- Supporting wider agency projects with SEO support
- Experience in a SEO or Digital Marketing either at an agency or client side
- Basic knowledge of how SEO campaigns work
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A keen interest in performance marketing, keeping up with all of the latest algorithm changes
- A basic understanding of Google analytics
- Knowledge of SEO tools available
- Good verbal and written communication
- A serious passion for the work that you do and a hungry attitude to continually learn and improve your knowledge and working process
- Constantly keeping up to date with the latest digital news and trends
- A basic commercial understanding of business and agency operations
- Willingness to work as part of a great team