Date: November 2020
Location: Leeds / Manchester
Job Type: Full Time
Have you got at least four years SEO experience and are looking to further your career in a well established digital agency?
We are looking for an energetic, confident and organised SEO to add value to our Performance Marketing team either in our Leeds or Manchester offices. Our team is working remotely at present, but you will be required to attend one of the offices when we are able to do so.
Reporting directly to the Head Of Performance Marketing, you will ideally have a track record of implementing successful SEO strategies and campaigns, which have lead to a positive impact in website rankings, traffic and value. You will also be able to manage a portfolio of dedicated projects, and work as part of a team on website builds and migrations.
You must be able to proactively work on your own initiative, supporting different teams, line manage SEO Consultants and Executives in the team, and deliver and manage successful SEO retainers to our existing clients.
The SEO Lead will be in regular contact with clients via email, phone and face to face, helping to pitch new ideas to existing and new clients. On new business opportunities, they will support the pitch team with necessary research and estimates, attending the pitches if required.
- Experience and a track record in SEO and performance marketing
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and on site and off site optimisation is expected
- Google Analytics experience to a high standard
- Google Tag Manager experience to a high standard
- Knowledge of various tools including
- Google My Business
- Google Search Console
- Google Data Studio
- Majestics SEO
- Screaming Frog
- AWR Cloud
- Understanding of email marketing and concept of personalisation
- Local SEO skills
- International / Multilingual SEO skills
- Good technical SEO knowledge.
- Experience outreaching campaigns
- Knowledge of core principles of outreach
- Experience line managing staff
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience using Google Data Studio
- Google Analytics Certified
- Enhanced Ecommerce tracking knowledge
How To Apply
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work at Delete, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter via our portal.