Introduction To Delete.
Delete is an independent full service digital agency providing creatively led digital solutions designed to improve business performance. We specialise in customer acquisition, conversion and retention, delivering creative and technology solutions in these 3 key stages of a business’s customer lifecycle. Through strong client relationships we work collaboratively as a team of strategists, creative, technologists and client services to understand opportunities, define solutions and transform businesses.
Our core products and services cover: Digital strategy, website design and build, digital platform creation, enterprise level CMS implementations, Integrated Campaigns, eCommerce, Search, mobile, apps and social / digital campaigns. We have a core team of 80 practitioners working as a single agency across 3 office locations - London, Leeds, and Russia. We have a strong heritage and reputation within the UK Digital community working with some the world’s leading brands.
Our name, Delete, is derived from a positive action to erase the old or incorrect to make way for the new and possible. We are agents of change - Shaping the digital futures of businesses, brands and organisations to exploit the fast changing world of digital communications and marketing.
Our Key Clients: Southampton FC, iGuzzini, University of Essex, The FA, The R&A (Open), Teva.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Client Partner with a desire to take ownership of multiple projects (ranging in size from £90k+), across multiple clients from very different industries, from pitch to sign-off and beyond. You are ultimately responsible for planning and coordinating activities of individual projects to ensure that the project goals are accomplished and client needs are met.
To clarify, we call our Project Managers, “Client Partners”, because they serve as a ‘partner’ to a client throughout the delivery of a project and beyond. They are the main point of contact for clients and are very much ‘hands-on’ with exceptional client facing and project management skills. They are a hybrid with a blend of Account Management and Project Management experience and skills, in this case with the focus being on the project management element.
We do not have the typical split of separate AM and PM teams and instead focus on Delivery as a whole with a blended team of Client Partners, all with different experience, skills, focus and goals. We find that it works extremely well!. As a Client Partner you will be creatively and strategically involved from concept through to completion. Your focus will be on confident and transparent delivery using your digital experience, working collaboratively with creative, technical, solutions and UX teams, both in-house and with our partners.
You will be responsible for working on multiple clients’ websites and digital marketing campaigns managing timeframes and budgets adhering to project deliverables that you’ve set with the client and following the proven Delete delivery process. You will have a strong understanding of the creative and technical build process, and be able to confidently communicate ideas both internally and to the client. You will be comfortable talking to both designers and developers alike and, whilst not necessarily ever having developed yourself, are able to understand and relay technical aspects of the project to the client, bringing in our specialist technical experts to support you as needed.
We are looking for people, not role fillers. We are looking for something special; be it a unique blend of experience or a slightly different career path; or a passion and personality that makes you stand out. We do not want a team of clones from the same path and the same mold. We are looking for individuals.
- To plan, organise, and coordinate digital production.
- Facilitate the creation and update of all process documentation by relevant team members (including briefs, scoping documents, budgeting and reporting).
- Responsible for the daily management of digital projects, liaising with the internal project team & clients as well as managing resources daily (both internal & third party).
- Liaise with development, design, and production teams to create appropriate budgets and practical timing plans for all digital projects.
- To ensure the delivery of all digital projects to schedule, to budget, and to the highest level of quality across all delivery platforms.
- To work with Delete’s internal process and delivery systems confidently and correctly to enable full visibility on your projects.
- Any ad hoc duties as required by the company.
Skills & Experience Necessary For This Role:
- Digital experience within an digital agency is essential.
- Excellent project planning & management skills.
- Passionate, energetic and confident.
- Proactive: self-motivated & able to motivate others.
- Budget management experience.
- Able to handle multiple projects at any one time (within reason - Delete control the amount of projects that a Client Partner is responsible for at any one time very carefully to ensure that overloading is managed).
- Excellent client facing communication and explanation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management with at least 3 years demonstrable experience in a web development environment in an agency or client side, delivering a range of multiple digital projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building websites and online campaigns.
- Experience of writing functional & technical documentation with the support of the relevant specialists.
- Proven experience of producing project plans; managing workload and keeping production on-track.
- Experience of managing project teams of 5+ people.
- The ability to know when the role of the Client Partner stops and there is a need to proactively engage with the relevant experts from our various teams.
- Good understanding of the digital industry and an interest in staying at the forefront of it.
- A passion for Project Management techniques and methodologies.
- Experience & knowledge of social platforms.
- Team-player: flexible and challenging.
Our Delivery team is built around a set of values that blend us as a team and set us apart from others. They are:
It is important that anyone wishing to join our team holds those same values in high regard and wants to work with a team of people who are aligned around what they mean for a Delivery team in a progressive Agency.
Required Work Experience.
3 years +
Must have experience working within Digital Agencies
Prince2 or Agile experience is a benefit but not a specific requirement
Dependant on experience and seniority within the role. Delete also have an array of benefits and perks ranging from the normal to the unexpected!
What Delete Offers You.
An Envied Portfolio.
You will get to work on exciting accounts for some of the world’s leading brands. As well as established client relationships we have a constant stream of attractive opportunities flying through the door every week. Surely we don’t need to upsell you here?
A Talented Bunch.
You’ll join an infectious team of people who are driven to produce the best digital experiences out there, whilst enjoying ourselves along the way
A Place to Grow.
Enhance your career with us. We don’t believe in standing still. Whether that’s in the way work, the growth of the agency or in our commitment to develop our staff. You will learn and learn fast and learn by doing - we can guarantee that.
The Delete Way.
Our tried and tested method for delivering innovative creatively led solutions is a finely tuned process - one which we openly claim is never fully complete, and one which you will play your part in developing with us.
It’s Never Quiet.
Unless it really has to be. Otherwise expect to spend your days aurally inspired by our ever evolving playlists.
All the kit.
Standard kit for all our Delivery team members includes an Apple Mac laptop and iPhone.
And lots more.
25 Days Annual Leave. An ever evolving perks list. Training and development. An amazing office space. And that is just the start.
How To Apply
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work on a diverse range of digital projects, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and links to any portfolios or examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download this job description in pdf format.