Digital Strategist - CX/CX Strategist
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
The Digital Strategist will work as part of our strategy team to shape insights and the direction of our client's digital products and services. Using your research and consulting skillset you will work closely and collaboratively with our roster of leading global organisations to help them create, improve and transform the digital experiences they provide to their customers
- Lead customer-centric digital strategy programmes
- Understand, analyse and find insights from multiple differing sources across the customer-focused digital channels.
- Uncover, evaluate and balance business need with the customer need
- Desk research to mine out key insights from material
- CX focused market and competitor research to uncover trends, design patterns, inspiration and best practices.
- Business stakeholder consultations
- Direct qualitative customer research to identify insights (interviews, phone calls)
- Quantitative customer research (surveys, trend analysis)
- Persona development, customer journey/experience mapping
- User-led requirements gathering
- Development of backlogs of prioritised CX initiatives.
- Convert rich and varied insights, research and analytics into actionable experience principles, product recommendations, propositions and roadmaps.
- Be the voice of the customer for the client, passionately understanding and speaking on behalf of the customer.
- Collaborate with Design, Technology and SEO teams to provide them with the direction to ensure strategy principles get translated into the solution design.
- Consult with, challenge and present to senior business stakeholders including C-Suite execs
- Make strategic digital recommendations based on insight.
- Help teams to make strategic design and user-experience decisions.
- Considerable experience in strategic consulting, customer-centric design, service design, design research, business design, or customer experience projects.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research and proven ability to use these two sources of insight in parallel to inform and develop findings.
- An understanding of leading Digital Experience Platforms (e.g., Sitecore, Kentico)
- Experience in UX techniques and theory, design principles and user centred design
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment with proven experience working within a cross-functional team structure.
- Familiarity with the data, insight and analyst landscape
- Impeccable communication skills with a strong focus on collaboration and facilitation skills
- Excellent business acumen and a strong strategic and commercial understanding.
- High-energy and an intellectually curious individual who can thrive in a high demand, high-performance environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Keynote and other presentations software to visually represent your ideas.
- A positive attitude with a genuine passion for solving problems and making things better.
- A passion for learning about the world, human behaviour, and the motivations that drive people.
Currently all working remotely, as a business we operate a balance of working from home and office and your office could be in one of our UK offices - Cardiff, Leeds, London or Manchester.
How To Apply
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.