15 Oct, 2018 Location:
London Job Type:
Full Time Salary:
Based on experience
We are looking for a Senior Designer to bring their best in class design skills and experience to the
Design team in London. Playing a role in both the ideation and production of our projects to transform
unique ideas into engaging concepts and pixelperfect design. As a senior member of the team you will
take a lead role in the design direction & craft of the agency output.
Designers at Delete sit at the heart of our process, from helping to generate innovative solutions
consulting directly with clients, to fine tuning interactions and aesthetics. Our designers are highly skilled,
collaborative and multifaceted, with an interest and understanding of all the elements that make up a
user experience. We are interested in speaking to Designers who have a love for both beautiful and
functional design with a natural flare for conceptualising exciting creative solutions.
- Lead the creation of innovative conceptual product design work that excites our clients and sets the vision for the creative approach.
- Utilise strategic insights to generate innovative concepts for products and features, using techniques such as sketching, moodboarding, wireframing and prototyping to bring these ideas to life.
- Create User Experience solutions from schematic IA through to interactive prototypes to demonstrate interactions and user journeys
- Lead the design of finely tuned product user interface design with strong consideration to responsive UI layout, Typography, Content and animation.
- Shape design solutions that deliver an excellent customer experience whilst balancing business goals and technical considerations.
- Present work to clients and explain, discuss, and justify design decisions and respond constructively and creatively to feedback.
- Work collaboratively with and support senior directors in the execution of both project based work, new business and agency tasks
- Manage input and expectation from a cross discipline agency team and client stakeholders
- Take responsibility for the quality of design work and oversee its implementation into development.
- Help to continually evolve the Design practice at Delete through trialing new techniques and methods of working.
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating experience in product design and versatility in your style and techniques
- Demonstrate experience of working on live digital products (websites, applications) of relative scale
- An appreciation and understanding of the entire endtoend design process, from research and ideation, to problem solving through to detailed UX and visual design.
- Experience working within an agency environment preferably 5+
- Strong conceptual design skills and an understanding of developing a visual language and design system.
- An understanding of the full range of areas which influence a user experience including UX, UI, Content and Copywriting.
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborative nature happy to work with others to produce leading creative work both under direction and leading others.
- Solid understanding of the principles of responsive design
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision, Keynote etc.
- Ability to effectively administer your own and time to ensure work is completed on time and on budget.
- Good understanding of the working of a design studio e.g: asset management, font management, effort estimation, job tracking, etc.
- Ability to review and audit digital products and applications to identify areas of improvement, with accompanying writeups and recommendations
- Impeccable attention to detail in your creative work, processes, presentations.
INTRODUCTION TO DELETE
Delete is a highly creative Digital Agency with UK offices in London & Leeds
We are a talented, hardworking team bound by our passion for all things digital. The agency is made up of a blend of Strategists, Designers, Technologists and Client Partners perfectly equipped to handle all kinds of digital challenges.
Why you’ll want to work with us.
- An Envied Portfolio.
You will get to work on exciting projects for some of world's leading brands including The English FA, Southampton FC, The Open, First Group and Confused.com. As well as established client relationships we have a healthy pipeline of opportunities constantly bubbling away.
- Versatile Sector Coverage.
We offer the opportunity to delve into the world of Elite Sport, Architecture, Manufacturing, Travel & Tourism, Property, basically wherever we feel we can have a major impact.
- A Talented Bunch.
You'll join an infectious team of people who are driven to produce the best digital work in the market.
- A Place to Grow.
Enhance your career with us. We don't believe in standing still. Whether that's in the way we work, the growth of the agency or in our commitment to develop our team. You will learn and learn fast by doing we can guarantee that.
- A Blended Approach.
We believe truly great product design is created through a balanced blend of strategy, design, technology and an intuitive understanding of what works.
- A Roof Terrace in Soho.
And there’s no queue to get in... You are free to enjoy the delight of our stunning 7th floor roof terrace overlooking Golden Square (a nice spot for Friday drinks)
- It's Never Quiet.
Unless it really has to be. Otherwise expect to spend your days aurally inspired by our ever evolving playlists.
How To Apply
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and links to any examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.