Date created: April 2021
Location: Leeds, London, Manchester or Cardiff
We're looking for an experienced project manager to join us at a really exciting time of growth and expansion.
You'll be working within a project team, managing multiple projects with big budgets. And you'll be expected to lead the project team on a journey for the client. You'll work closely with the Account Manager to nurture key relationships as well as coming up with a strategy and programme of work which you will lead on.
We work in an agile environment and our projects are delivered by cross discipline teams. These are made up of architects, developers, designers, QAs and a technical lead, a very talented bunch of people. Forecasting, financials, scheduling and reporting are a given. And of course, there’s the weekly reports that keep everyone in the loop.
- Managing project financials and report to the Head of Delivery
- Manage customer relations on projects and maintaining stakeholder confidence
- Resource planning on a monthly basis
- Managing multiple large projects and a project team
- Managing risk on projects and applying and ensuring appropriate and necessary frameworks are in place
- To provide sales support when required
- Develop procedures with regard to overall delivery lifecycle and integrating other areas such as development, QA
We're looking for candidates who have:
- Proven project management experience in digital applications, multimedia, software development and showing working knowledge of full project lifecycle
- Financial management experience - managing budgets and realizing the value of projects
- Experience of managing remote or off-site teams and working with multiple projects and differing customers
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Knowledge and experience of working with an enterprise CMS including Sitecore
Candidates are able to work flexibly from their homes, however you must be able and willing to get to one of our office locations across, Cardiff, Manchester, Leeds or London as attendance at the offices will be required (COVID dependent)
HOW TO APPLY
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work at Delete, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.