Senior .Net Developer
Date created: August 2021
Location: Leeds, London, Cardiff, Manchester or Vilnius
We're looking for an experienced Senior .Net developer to join one of our project teams and play a vital part of the scrum team responsible for delivering world class digital experience. We've taken on some new and exciting clients, plus our current clients have got lots more work on. So, we need some more developers to help us deliver some great solutions for them.
You'll be joining an awesome team and working on some exciting projects. We work with Sitecore, so it'd be great if you've got experience of working with a content management system (CMS). But if you haven't then don't worry, you'll be given training on the platform to get you certified and up to speed. And you'll also be working with some of the best Sitecore developers, who will teach you all you need to know.
You'll be part of a project team that looks after a list of clients. All of our roles are customer facing, so you'll be interacting with clients on a regular basis.
Your role will include:
- Delivering web applications as part of the scrum team
- Contribution to designing and architecting applications with the wider team
- Investigating and providing solutions to client problems
- Producing estimates for requirements
We're looking for developers who have experience in:
- .Net Framework (MVS, .Net core, API's)
- Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco or similar CMS (ideal but not required)
- Working with Visual Studio IDE
- CI (Continuous Integration) approaches and tools e.g. Azure DevOps and build/release pipelines
- Developing component-based solutions
- Exposure to service orientated architecture
We work in a fun, fast paced environment, taking an agile approach to all projects. The majority of our work is delivered within three to six-month cycles, meaning you'll always have the opportunity to work on new and exciting tasks.
Currently all working remotely, your eventual office location could be in one of our UK offices, Cardiff, Leeds, London or Manchester or our Lithuanian office, Vilnius. We're offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work - at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with.
How to apply.
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work at Delete / Kagool, please apply via email@example.com