Date created: July 2021
Location: London, Leeds, Manchester, Cardiff or Vilnius
We’re looking for a Solution Architect to lead with developing and introducing the overall technical vision for solutions across multiple clients. You will play a crucial role in advising on and delivering the most suitable technology stack for our clients to enhance their digital solution offering to be effective in the now and foreseeable future. Through your consultation and expertise ensuring maximum return on investment from the adoption of all new technologies through collaborating with the client, third-parties and internal teams.
You will need to be a natural leader able to balance multiple projects at any given time. And be able to keep pace with fast moving projects and ambitious timelines. Be passionate about delivering value to clients and be capable of understanding multiple businesses industries, expertise and business logic.
- Review and support with building responses to RFPs, working alongside the Product Owners / Business Analysts and ensuring the Sales Team have the necessary information
- Participate in the face-to-face workshops with clients and other external / internal teams
- Understand the client’s business goals and translate them into technical requirements, breaking down specific tasks
- Select the most suitable platform and digital solutions to fulfill the client’s business requirements
- Design the high level architecture of a future solution and predict its utilisation criteria (concurrent users, max number of open connections etc.)
- Assess the potential solutions for alignment with the client’s ambitions, recommending the most efficient platform for the future whilst conducting the data-driven analysis from volumes, traffic, security, maintenance, updates and change frequency perspective
- When required, conduct an overall technical and platform review covering architecture, code quality, use of best practices, industry standards, hosting, performance, error handling to expose any potential limitations and issues for the client’s business roadmap
- Provide solution consultancy to help teams make an informed decision on any technical subject matter
- Act as a technical expert on behalf of the client, agreeing a technical vision of the end-product with third-parties and technical partners
- Collaborate with the client’s in-house technical teams to ensure that the future solution is robust, stable and fitting for purpose
- Brief developers on the coming technical tasks, then support and guide them during the implementation
- Upskill the internal teams while adopting a new technology or trailing a new approach, consulting on available features and limitations of any chosen platform
- Maintain the partnerships with key software vendors (Sitecore, Kentico, In Crowd), providing necessary feedback and facilitating progress on an issue resolution
- Work closely with TTLs and project teams to deliver the best project implementation meeting the client’s expectations on time and on budget
- Deal with issues when the business requirements conflict with some solution functionality and technical constraints to remove any blockers
- Sitecore, Kentico or similar CMS
- .Net Framework (MVC, .Net Core, API’s)
- CI (Continuous Integration) approaches and tools eg Azure DevOps and build/release pipelines
- Developing component-based solutions
- Experience delivering service orientated architecture
- Previous experience engaging with and maintaining relationships with third-party suppliers
We work in a fun, fast-paced environment, taking an agile approach to all projects. The majority of our work is delivered within three to six-month cycles, meaning you'll always have the opportunity to work on new and exciting tasks.
Currently all working remotely, as a business we operate a balance of working from home and office and your office location could be in one of our UK offices, Cardiff, Leeds, London, Manchester or Vilnius. We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with.
HOW TO APPLY
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work at Delete / Kagool, please apply via email@example.com.