Leeds or London Job
Type: Full Time Reporting to:
Head Of Analytics and Performance Salary:
Based on experience
Introduction To Delete.
Listed in the Top-100 digital agencies, Delete is a highly creative digital agency with an envied portfolio of
clients. With offices in London, and Leeds, we are a hard-working and talented team bound by our passion for all
things digital. The company is made up of a mixture of Creatives, UX Designers, Developers, Strategists, Search
Specialists, Project and Account managers. We pride ourselves on delivering powerful digital experiences for our
clients including Southampton FC, The FA, Expedia, Carter Jonas, Specsavers and many more.
We are looking for an energetic, confident, and organised online content and PR manager to add value to our team in
either our Leeds or London office.
The role holder must be able to proactively work on their own initiative, supporting different teams, working
alongside colleagues, and delivering content strategies, from the ideation phase through to the implementation.
You will work closely with the visibility team to help produce high-quality written content strategies that will
support current work, this could include:
- Researching trends and pitching creative ideas internally and to clients.
- Creation of content calendars incorporating all channels where content is populated.
- SEO / content campaign planning and implementation
- Producing themes and ideas around content production for a variety of clients
- Manage the creation of creative copy internally and externally.
- Work closely with the SEO team to research trends, competitors and search volumes.
- Creation of lists using PR tools, or existing database of contacts where relevant.
- Outreach of content to lists created via email or phone if required.
The ideal candidate reporting to the Head of Analytics and Performance should have a hunger for everything digital.
As part of a constantly expanding team the candidate will be in a great environment to further their skills and
knowledge. The candidate will ideally have a track record of implementing successful content strategies and
campaigns that have had a positive impact on driving website traffic and rankings. This would include the outreach
of these campaigns via lists created using PR tools (Gorkana) to create relationships with journalists who would
then help expose the campaign to their readers. They would also be able to manage a portfolio of dedicated
projects, and work as part of a team on larger projects when required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Supporting the team and wider business with new business.
- Idea creation to produce content strategies and ideas for campaigns.
- Research trends and pitching creative ideas internally and externally to clients.
- Creating content strategies based on a clients requirements, taking into account all channels where content can
- Managing on and off-site content for clients.
- Day-to-day management of client content strategies and contact with clients.
- Using a variety of tools to find opportunities and trending topics.
- Creating outreach lists using PR tools such as Gorkana and using these tools to create relationships with
journalists, helping expose campaigns to appropriate audiences.
- Creation of outreach emails and building strong relationships with people in relevant industries to Delete’s
- Management of content strategy within larger website projects.
- Analyse performance of content campaigns using appropriate reporting tools and gaining support from other team
- Carry out competitor reviews to uncover opportunities for clients.
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients.
- Knowledge of core PR, Outreach, and SEO tools.
- Keep up-to-date with industry news and changes.
- You will have experience managing content strategies and campaigns.
- Experience researching trends and competitors, coming up with creative ideas.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of Keyword Research and how this feeds into content strategies.
- A keen interest in digital marketing keeping up with all the latest news.
- Good understanding of using PR tools to help with the outreaching of content.
- Knowledge of Gorkana or other media related tools are essential.
- Experience using a variety of SEO tools.
- Experience outreaching content using appropriate tools or techniques.
- Good understanding of optimising content for specific keywords or phrases.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- A serious passion for the work you do and a hungry attitude to continually learn and improve your knowledge and working processes.
- Constantly keeping up to date with the latest digital news and trends.
- An inspiring character with an infectious enthusiasm for what you do.
- Possess a basic commercial understanding of business and agency operations.
- Sociable, likeable and willing to be part of a great team.
- Good taste in music.
How To Apply
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and links to any examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.