Introduction to Delete
Delete is a highly creative digital agency with an envied and varied portfolio of clients. With offices in London, and Leeds, we are a hardworking and talented team with a passion for all things digital. The company is made up of a mixture of PPC specialists, SEO specialists, Creatives, UX designers, Developers, Strategists and Project and Account Managers. We pride ourselves on delivering powerful digital experiences and award-winning campaigns for our clients including Southampton Football Club, The R&A, Red Bull, The FA, IKEA, Expedia, Specsavers and many more.
- Managing and forecasting client budgets.
- Creation of PPC strategies based on specific client requirements.
- Running audits and reviews on existing paid campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Monitoring of PPC campaigns using platform specific analytics and Google Analytics.\
- Creation of reports on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Use of Google Tag Manager to implement relevant tracking.
- Carrying out competitor research for clients to explore additional PPC opportunities.
- Use of Google Analytics to find and monitor trends and insights for clients.
- Use of Google Data Studio to create monthly reports.
- Managing client invoicing on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to build relationships, suggest new ideas and deliver reports.
- Supporting the team and business with new business, which will include channel research, budget planning, forecasting and KPI setting.
- Mentoring Junior PPC specialists within the team.
- Keeping up-to-date with PPC industry news and changes
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing and keeping up with all the latest news.
- Experience in Paid Search (Google Ads and Bing Ads), Display, Video, Remarketing, and Social Advertising (Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Experience of creating and presenting proposals including channel research, budget planning, forecasting and KPI setting.
- A good knowledge of Google Analytics, MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Google Data Studio.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager.
- Experience using Keynote.
- Valid Google Ads certification is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Valid Google Analytics certification is a plus, but not a requirement.
- A serious passion for the work you do and a determined attitude to continually learn and improve your knowledge and working processes.
- Actively keeps up-to-date with the latest digital news and trends.
- An inspiring character with an infectious enthusiasm for what you do.
- Possesses a basic commercial understanding of business and agency operations.
- Is sociable, likeable and willing to be part of a great team.