Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
We're looking for an exceptional Experience Designer to join our team at Delete/Kagool to help us create meaningful, beautiful digital products for our clients and their customers. You'll be an integral part of the process of creating business-critical solutions for a wide range of clients and sectors, from working on innovative renewable technology solutions to designing the future of fan engagement with global sports brands.
We're an agency who puts customer-centric Design at the heart of our process, and our Experience Designers are pivotal to this offering. If you want to work for an agency who truly values the power of design to transform businesses, this is the role for you.
- Above all we're looking for a really smart designer with an in-depth understanding of UX Design and Research principles, with the ability to translate users needs and business requirements into simple usable digital interfaces.
- Understand and process large amounts of information, and comprehend and solves for complex problems.
- Comfortable with a range of Design techniques such as sketching, wireframing and protoyping.
- Conduct user research and analyze qualitative and quantitative metrics to uncover insights.
- Experience conducting usability audits and generating recommendations for presentation.
- Confidence to challenge colleagues and clients with research to drive an improved outcome.
- A strong ability to plan and manage deliverables in line with challenging timescales.
- Shape design solutions that deliver an excellent customer experience whilst balancing business goals and technical considerations.
- Engage positively in Design reviews with the team and explain, discuss, and justify design decisions, responding constructively and creatively to feedback.
- Confidently present work to clients with clear rationale and enthusiasm around the proposed solution. Demonstrate authority and conviction in the presentation of your work.
- Work independently or as part of a team of designers.
- Contribute your voice to the agency practise through sharing inspirational research and ideas for evolving the Design process.
- An online portfolio or selection of live projects which can be reviewed.
- Experience of working within a digital agency environment or in-house Product Design team.
- Previous experience of having worked on large scale or complex digital products, either web or native.
- Familiarity with standard Design software (i.e. Sketch, InVision, Photoshop) with any other Design or Prototyping tools a bonus (Principle, Framer, Figma, After Effects, Keynote)
Currently all working remotely, as a business we operate a balance of working from home and office and your office location could be in one of our UK offices - London, Cardiff, Leeds or Manchester.
How To Apply
If you like what you see, and you relish the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and links to any examples of your work to email@example.com.